Job Requisition:careC2 Product Analyst
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers – including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators – reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient’s priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
careC2™ is growing and we are hiring Product Analysts based in Morgantown, WV or Charlotte, NC with remote work arrangements considered.
You will play an essential role in helping careC2™ support high quality delivery of our growing solution portfolio to a rapidly developing customer base. You will have the responsibility over a diverse set of projects of varying complexity in direct support of our product development, engineering and customer implementation teams; from concept-to-launch. The Product Analyst will support Product Management operations and drive continuous improvement of our solution portfolio and experience for all of our customers. You will use analytic skills,
product development experience, and industry knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Further, you will facilitate inter-department and team collaboration across sales, marketing, product, engineering and customer implementation.
This is not a typical Analyst role. We need experienced healthcare professionals who are well versed in “big company” solution delivery and customer implementations, but nimble and agile enough to excel in the ambiguity of a start-up environment. Above all, we need doers who can self-direct and are poised to disrupt and transform traditional healthcare models.
- Obliged to respond in a timely manner to all requests and inquiries for product information or changes – and, possesses the skills to quickly assess opportunities, requests for change and other competitive product needs as well as their potential impact(s)
- Directly support Product Managers in the analysis of features or upgrades that can be introduced to create a better, more useful product – and, monitor the performance of the product related to meeting market need and expected sales.
- Ensures product information is up-to-date and able to support timely decision-making through the administration and measurement of products related to the established business case.
- Supports Product Strategy, Product Management, Sales and Marketing to simplify product messaging and “packaging” to make it easier to sell and buy our products.
- Rationalizes and facilitates prioritization of products within the portfolio to ensure efficient, effective product management.
- Drive the development of competitive intelligence to improve the understanding of a product’s market, customer activities and other environmental factors that enable fact-based decisions.
- Interviews existing customers and end users for feedback related to existing products.
- Supports Product Managers in mitigating risk by ensuring products and third-party partners are in compliance with relevant legislation, industry regulations and ethics.
- Establishes effective communications within and across teams.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned – ability to take direction from Product Managers and influence other key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or technical discipline; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years' of relevant healthcare domain experience.
- 2+ years' of relevant product development experience.
- Proven knowledge of healthcare systems, designs, and regulatory concerns.
- Practical experience with clinical software applications functionally as an end user or vendor.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of product requirements specifications, quality-management, and reporting.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, in a cross-functional and highly distributed team environment.
- Demonstrated high-level of integrity and business ethics; ability to model expected behaviors across teams.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
- Strong functional knowledge of Agile product development methodologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with ability to interface effectively with the customer and internal stakeholders at all levels.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.