Job Requisition:careC2 Product Strategy Analyst
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers – including patients, families, clinicians, and other caregivers or coordinators – reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against an expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight, and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient’s priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need motivated individuals who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization.
Product Strategy Analyst
The careC2 Product Strategy Analyst supports the careC2 Product and Engineering team. The position reports to the Director of careC2 Product Strategy and is based in Charlotte, NC or Morgantown, WV, with remote work arrangements considered.
This position plays an essential role in helping careC2™ develop and deliver its growing solution portfolio to a rapidly developing customer base. The Product Strategy Analyst will be responsible for conducting market research and analysis, supporting strategic initiatives related to careC2 products, and informing the development of careC2 marketing and sales collateral. You will work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on organizational results and/or project deliverables. You will use industry knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Further, to be successful you will facilitate external and inter-department collaboration across disciplines such as sales, marketing, product, engineering, finance, and operations.
This is not a typical Analyst role. We need experienced healthcare professionals who are well versed in “big company” solution delivery but nimble and agile enough to excel in the ambiguity of a start-up environment. Above all, we need doers who can self-direct and are poised to disrupt and transform traditional healthcare models.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to identify and communicate market and resource trends related to careC2 product strategy.
- Drive the development of competitive intelligence to improve the understanding of strategic market(s), customer activities, and other environmental factors; develop insights on market requirements for current and future careC2 products.
- Analyze commercial market conditions to determine the potential sale of products or services and identify business needs, challenges, and opportunities. Duties may include research related to careC2’s business environment and decision support analytics (e.g., business intelligence, alternative scenarios, bid/no bid analysis, risk identification, market size, and/or market penetration).
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategy/marketing/sales materials, including detailed descriptions, value propositions, etc. of careC2 products and services.
- Interview existing customers and end users for feedback related to existing or future products; present findings to management to drive business decisions.
- Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future products and provide recommendations for actions.
- Support the development and launch of strategic partnerships and/or new products.
- Establish effective communication within and across teams.
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field; MBA preferred.
- 3-5+ years of relevant healthcare domain experience; strategy or product development experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in strategic market analysis, competitive intelligence, and/or business model analysis.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, in a cross-functional and highly distributed team environment.
- Demonstrated high-level of integrity and business ethics; ability to model expected behaviors across teams.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; ability to interface effectively with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Communications3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.