Job Requisition:Embedded Programmer - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Embedded Software Developer to work at our Annapolis Junction, Maryland location. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, mission critical program.
The Embedded Software Engineer will assist in the improvement and continued development of an embedded real-time device for autonomous cryptographic key generation and public key user hardware token authentication. The person will be part of a Software Development team utilizing an agile development methodology. Some responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Designing, coding and testing software.
• Ensuring that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant.
• Supporting all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, software development, testing, documentation, and maintenance, for a complex software system/application.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 8 years of related experience OR Master's Degree with minimum 6 years related experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with C++ on embedded systems, model aided development using tools like Rational Rhapsody, Green Hills OS and Tools – Integrity, MULTI, as well as Java and Python.
• Experience with cryptographic technologies such as EC, TLS, PKIX, and CMS.
• Must have a solid understanding of sound software development principles and practices.
• Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must be an independent thinker, capable of performing high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment.
• Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering-Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.