Job Requisition:Administrative Assistant
The Health Group of Leidos is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the Sr. VP of BD. The Health Group consists of over 7,000 employees working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in health and engineering.
The candidate will perform a broad range of administrative tasks, to include but not limited to:
- Managing scheduling, preparing research and correspondence, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing expense reports and coordinating travel.
- Manage multiple and competing requirements with efficiency, attention to prioritization, detail orientation and execution.
- Prioritize and carry out special projects and complex assignments as needed, exercising frequent independent judgment, initiative and tact.
- Regularly interact with senior management and executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, line organizations, customers and other outside entities.
- This is a highly visible position in a fast-paced environment that demands a high degree of professionalism, polish and diplomacy
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Typically requires 4+ years of administrative support experience of an increasingly responsible nature at a senior level. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration in a related field preferred; Four additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must possess an upbeat, positive, outgoing and personable demeanor with an ability to interact and relate well with both external and internal contacts at all levels, up to and including Corporate and Line Customers.
- Must be able to work effectively with key administrative personnel across the enterprise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, sound decision-making and prioritization ability, and attention to detail are critical.
- Must have excellent calendar management skills including the ability to coordinate complex meetings. Must have a mastery of Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously with a commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues.