Job Requisition:Sr Contracts Manager
The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to support the Commercial Health business as we grow our careC2 business line. careC2 is an Enterprise Data, Analytics-Driven Application Delivery and Interoperability Platform solution company delivering complex enterprise solutions at scale. Our focus is to deliver enterprise interoperability and workflow-driven solutions used to enable coordination of healthcare delivery across the full continuum of care by interfacing with enterprise data and integrating analytics seamlessly into dashboards and analytic-enabled workflow applications.
Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will interface with various customers (primarily US Health care systems and providers) and serve as an advisor to the careC2 leadership team negotiating client contracts.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Apply advanced principles and concepts relating to contract terms and conditions, negotiate principles, and drive contract life cycle processes relating to contracts and proposals.
- Drafting/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, intellectual property terms, and have signature authority.
- Provide proposal and contractual administration for proposal and contract actions.
- Negotiate non-standard terms to protect Leidos Interest.
- Monitors Contracts for compliance.
- Will prioritize work activities in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Will frequently interact with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management, and internal/external customers.
- Will be an integrated member of the management team.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8-10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Possess deep knowledge of commercial contracting in the Healthcare space.
• Experience in developing/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and business associates agreements, licensing agreements, liability, term and termination provisions and intellectual property terms is required.
• Demonstrated competencies establishing positions and negotiating terms and conditions in the following areas: Business Associate Agreements based upon the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act; Software as a Service contracts; Professional Services contracts.
• Extensive experience in proposal preparation, risk analysis and mitigation, and negotiation.
• Maintain/update contract templates based upon business and industry requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and problems on assigned contracts and make recommendations to management.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work well with others.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.