Job Requisition:Senior Action Officer/Project Manager--TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Leidos is looking for a Senior Action Officer/Project Manager to support a large IT contract in Springfield, VA. The primary responsibility of this position is to fully manage the project related and operations-focused aspects of a large task order. This role requires daily interface and liaison with the internal customer and operations team as well as partner agency stakeholders. This is a high-visibility, high demand role. The PM may also be responsible for leading the full lifecycle of projects of varying sizes and complexity in support of CONUS and OCONUS project requirements relevant to the task order.
Task Lead roles and responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between UFS as the ISP, sponsor organization and IC Community in delivery of sponsor DTE (Desktop Environment) services.
- Act as project integrator for ITEMS contractors for DTE related projects to ensure activities are coordinated with all stakeholders.
- Facilitate status updates to government senior leadership in communication of time sensitive DTE operational information.
- Lead and participate in technical exchange meetings (TEM), technical and project management working groups.
- Represent UFS at the DTIB change management board for and provide approval of configuration items by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
Related Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
- Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
- Coordinate resolution of project execution issues
- Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
- Must have excellent tact and communication skills and be comfortable delivering prepared and ad hoc briefings to senior leadership; experience coordinating actions across matrixed teams and organizations; project management experience.
- Prior technical or management experience working with NGA or DIA supporting the DTE Environment, including the DTE Integrated Program Office (IPO).
Education/Min Years’ Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of prior relevant experience (or Associates Degree and 8+ years’ experience; or Masters with 4+ years of prior relevant experience).
Referral Bonus Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.