Job Requisition:Senior Counterintelligence Analyst
Leidos is looking for a Senior Counterintelligence Analyst in Omaha, Nebraska. This candidate will provide counterintelligence analysis as defined by Department of Defense; including name checks, CI functional support, collection support, coordination and review, current intelligence, executive internal management correspondence, report evaluations, investigative support analysis, operations support analysis and informal responses.
Plan, prioritize, and forecast analytic projects
Meet Intelligence Community tradecraft standards
Comport with timelines, classification, topical scope, depth and format as requested by the Government
Assist in developing collection requirements and association support products
Develop downgrade and tear-line requests Research and develop and submit requests for information
Review analytic findings
Develop evaluations and feedback of intelligence community reporting
Conduct all-source intelligence research
Develop analytical products, including high quality briefings and written reports, which are coordinated with appropriate Intelligence Community agencies and made available on collaborative forums.
Provide support for exercises
- Conduct all-source counterintelligence analysis to identify adversary strategic intent and objectives, decision-making processes and influences, capabilities, strategy, and operational plans
- Develop, produce and present products to include well researched, in-depth multi-source analytical reports, studies, papers, senior leader-level executive summaries, briefings, and charts/graphics.
- Provide analytical support for the development, validation, implementation and modification of current and evolving USSTRATCOM operational planning documents, including support to STRATJIOC Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace efforts.
- Identify related intelligence gaps; developing appropriate collection and production strategies, requests for information (RFIs), and requirements to address information shortfalls; and submitting, tracking, and reporting on the status of requirements.
- Attend and support designated Government meetings to include periodic training, conferences, and production
- Possess specialized CI functional training (a DoD military service or DIA CI credential producing course or the JCITA Functional Analysis course)
- Requires a Bachelors degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Eight to Twelve years of experience performing all source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community and have a demonstrable extended track record of authoring intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- STRATCOM experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.