Job Requisition:Network Admin - ASI
Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Network Administration and Operations Analyst to support Task Order 20 of the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) program at the DISA Command Center (DCC) on Ft. Meade, MD.
The Network Administration and Operations Analyst will enable Command and Control (C2) of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) by ensuring its overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status of Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI) to DCC Battle Captains and DISA Current Operations senior leaders.
- Provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ASI process across all DISA services to include Transport, Application and Service.
- Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements the tracking of current and pending ASIs that will impact the DODIN. Examples include, but are not limited to: system reboots, facility power events, software updates, implementation of security patches, hardware upgrades/replacements, cable repairs/upgrades, routine preventive maintenance, and other similar activity that will result in a service interruption.
- Provide situational awareness of ASI whenever shared systems, equipment, servers, applications, or services are required to be down to accomplish either a short notice (uncoordinated) or pre-planned (coordinated) maintenance activities.
Other responsibilities include supporting the ASI team which:
- Reviews ASI’s and identifies conflicts and provide situational awareness of over 300 ASI's per month.
- Conducts an average of 100 Sr. level executives briefing per year.
- Prepares 365 DCC priority/High Interest ASI presentations per year for DISA’s Morning Operational Brief.
- Fields on average 150 informational requests per month.
- Fields on average 300 telephone calls per month.
This position is a shift work position and could require you to work Day shift, Afternoons, or Overnight, as well as, potentially weekends and/or holidays.
The position is also an active participant in the Contingency Support and the Emergency Readiness Group (ERG) and employees are considered emergency personnel who will perform duty functions at customer off-site facilities within the DC Metro area.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 6+ years of overall related experience. Additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Experience with system applications including: Global Ticket Management System (GTMS) Remedy, World Wide Online System (WWOLS), NCCM-R, or Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Current DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce
- ITIL V3
- Experience with supporting the following applications: Mission Assurance Decision Support System (MADSS), Integrated Network Management System (INMS), Direct Connect Online (DCO), SKIWEB
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.