Job Requisition:Project Management & Planning Operations Rep
Leidos is seeking a Project Management & Planning Operations Rep who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the multiple Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) programs. The Project Management & Planning Operations Rep will work within the Air Traffic Management program management organization.
Responsibilities as a member of a team:
• Develop and implement work-flows to coordinate purchase approval, payment, and maintain documentation for: Depot repair actions, consumables orders, spares parts, and services required for Leidos sustainment support. Keep all stakeholders interested in transactions informed of the current status.
• Inventory Management and control using Contractor Property Management System and Government Furnished Information Systems to optimize supply levels at the warehouse and operational sites.
• Receiving all shipments, inventorying upon receipt to ensure paperwork is accurate and update the Property Management System to reflect new location of equipment.
• Track procurement timelines and work with Prime to reduce transaction timelines to reduce depot repair turn-around-time and supply shortage timelines.
• Completing purchase reports for contractor monthly performance report CDRL.
• Work with technical leads to obtain additional information required by suppliers or repair facilities necessary to determine cost.
• Assist in coordinating and facilitating transportation efforts with commercial and parcel carriers for Shipping and Receiving, preparing equipment for transportation and coordinate shipments or receiving activities.
• Re-order supplies for packaging material, placarding, marking, and other special handling requirements.
• Ensure warehousing activity is compliant with safety and government regulatory compliance.
• Other logistics and facility duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience
• Experience with following a documented sustainment support process
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and written skills
• Self-Starter and ability to multitask
• Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.