Job Requisition:Program Management Analyst
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Management Analyst to work in our Tobyhanna Army Depot (TYAD), PA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
The Project Management Analyst will provide liaison support from Tobyhanna Army Depot (TYAD), PA, for the Intelligence Processing System (IPC-2) to the Leidos Program Manager (PM) and the customer Project Lead (PL) located at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. The successful candidate will keep the APG team updated on project status and schedule. This position is located at the customer site at Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA
Provide support as Liaison between teams located at TYAD and APG to minimize cost and schedule impacts to completion of systems:
- Track completion of activities for completion of multiple concurrent C4ISR systems, to include receipt of equipment from multiple sources (government and contractor), and start dates of fabrication/integration activities of system.
- Identify and communicate issues with meeting project schedule, to include delays in completing subassemblies or receiving equipment.
- Provide consolidated input of system integration status to Leidos PM and customer PL at APG.
- Complete receiving activities for all material purchases shipped to TYAD (to include completing physical inspections, handling return material authorizations (RMAs), and submitting packing slips to APG team).
- Use InView application to generate status reports for material purchasing activities.
- Regularly interact with customers and internal teams (both collocated and remote).
- Prepare reports for PM and external stakeholders.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Accounting or a related scientific/technical discipline with 2 or more years of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience working with technical data (such as part numbers or financial information) and tracking transactions.
- Experience preparing reports to track actions, document status, and reconcile data.
- Experience working as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Self-started with the ability to work independently with a cross-functional team
- Active Secret clearance is required
- Product integration and fabrication experience, and/or experience management of these resources.
- Ability to balance priorities and to thrive in a multi-customer environment.
- PMP or CAPM certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.