Job Requisition:Cyber Security Penetration Tester
Exciting opening for an experienced Cyber Security Penetration Tester!
This person will work on a team of cyber SMEs providing surge reach back support to Leidos programs and to the corporation to provide pentesting expertise. This position may require travel to non-hazardous CONUS and OCONUS locations and work individual or with a team to assess an organizations cyber security posture.
Perform internal and external pentest against systems to determine vulnerabilities offer mitigation strategies.
Perform web app pentests for programs for organizations directed by the manager
Perform vulnerability risk assessment as SCA
Perform physical pentests and social engineering against facilities and organization on programs
Perform cyber incident response as needed for programs
Report to manager and work on engagements as deemed necessary to support Leidos
A minimum of an active Secret clearance (and must be clearable up to the TS clearance level)
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Experience in web development and programming languages – such as Java, XML, Perl and HTML
- Extensive experience performing IT security risk assessments – Information Security
- Demonstrated understand of security principles, IT security Controls and OWASP top 10 Mobile and Web applications vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Cmmon attach techniques for web, mobile and services, Cmmon applications testing tool including but not limited Burp, SQL Map, etc, OWASP TP10 iPhone and Andriod application pen testing
- Experienced with the following Web Application tools; Burp Suite Pro, WebSense, Acutenix
- Experienced with Kali
- Experienced with IPS/IDS solutions
- Experienced with Cloud infrastructure and services: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Certified OSCP
- Understanding for the Cyber Kill Chain methodology
- GIAC Web Applications Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Web Application Defender (GWEB)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.