Job Requisition:NISSC II Organizational-Level Operations and Maintenance Lead
Leidos is seeking a Organizational-Level Operations and Maintenance Lead for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) – Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Organizational-Level (O-Level) Operations and Maintenance Lead is responsible for managing the removal and replacement of Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) and transferring them to the Depot-Level (D-Level) for repair to ensure the NISCC II covered systems meet performance requirements. This process includes preventive and corrective hardware maintenance, failure analysis, corrective actions, Emergency / Urgent Depot Level Maintenance (EDLM/UDLM) resolution, and technology refreshes.
- Ensure support requests, anomaly reports, and move/add/change requests are triaged and managed by severity
- Manage maintenance teams at multiple locations to resolve issues onsite or remotely
- Work with logistics staff to ensure repair parts, spares, and tools are available when and where needed for system operations and maintenance
- Incorporate configurable changes into NISSC-covered systems and GFI support tools that result from completing O-Level Repair in accordance with Configuration Management processes
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for failures / issues
- Perform change impact analysis and updates / redlines to the system Technical Baseline (Engineering Drawings, ICD, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business, or related field with 12+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 10+ years of relevant management experience.
- 7+ years of recent experience on large (over $150M total value) DoD programs managing field repair teams at multiple sites.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Master’s degree in engineering, science, or related field.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.