Job Requisition:NC3 Systems Strategic Branding Specialist
Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (C3) Strategic Systems Branding Analyst to support our USSTRATCOM Systems Engineer & Integration (SE&I) customer. Our customer serves as principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the Nuclear C3 Enterprise within DoD and oversee systems engineering and integration for the entire National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) infrastructure.
Work will be performed at Ft Meade, MD (DISA Headquarters). An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
This position marries exemplary NC3 systems knowledge and analysis with the ability to strategically brand and market capabilities around these systems.
As the NC3 Strategic Systems Branding Specialist you will work alongside the customer to:
- Support the expansion of the USTRATCOM NC3 Enterprise Center Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) brand.
- Improving information–flow, NEC-Fort Meade Community stakeholders as well as internal staff coordination, enhancing the NC3 strategic communication message and developing a NEC Fort Meade Communications and Marketing Playbook:
- Focused and consistent external strategic message;
- Creation of key messages, tri-folds, and slick sheets;
- Utilize branding concepts from Leidos working closely with the Communications Division.
- Develop a branding strategy that leverages the NEC-Fort Meade’s successful products and solutions.
- Develop a centralized process to ensure NLCC products are updated efficiently and timely.
- Provide content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform.
- Have knowledge of the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) and the NLCC mission set.
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, public relations, or related area of study and 8+ years recent specialized or AA/AS 10+ years recent specialized or a major certification 14+ years recent specialized or years of recent specialized experience. Relevant experience will be evaluated in lieu of a degree.
- Work experience in communications and/or public relations, with experience in developing and executing communications strategies.
- Strong understanding/interface with NC3 and NLCC systems, products and solutions.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and basic proficiency with Adobe software (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Ability to independently lead/project-manage deliverables requiring frequent cross-team collaboration.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.