Job Requisition:Executive Administrative Support Analyst
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is currently seeking a high-performing person to provide operational, analytical, and administrative business support services to NNSA’s Offices of the Executive Secretariat and Management and Budget. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated classified materials handling, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities that ensure program success. Key attributes include initiative as well as critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist communications and routings. We are seeking people who thrive in a dynamic environment and on the satisfaction of exceeding expectations through meeting technical excellence, integrity and quality. This is a full-time, on-site position located in Washington, DC NNSA offices at the Forrestal building.
• Analyzing all incoming and outgoing correspondence/media for classification, importance, priority, urgency; identifying primary and tertiary stakeholders; identifying required dispositioning of materials; documenting and distributing appropriately; and informing the Executive Secretariat Director (and staff) of important, urgent, or unusual items. Includes tracking, handling, processing, packaging, and managing classified and unclassified correspondence/documents according to all relevant DOE and Federal regulations.
• Reviewing and analyzing all incoming NNSA correspondence; determine the scope of the subject matter and office of primary responsibility; make office task assignments, track progress, and provide guidance on content and format.
• Serving as an expert for document processing, packaging, accountability, and storing classified documents. Review and analyze incoming classified documents to determine action required, and appropriate offices for response/review. Consulting and advising employees of proper marking, packaging, and processing requirements for classified documents.
• Analyzing and processing for all incoming mail, packages, and documents requiring Administrator or Secretarial signature, to include internal and external requirements.
• Prioritizing and anticipating out-going packages that may require special handing or rapid response; and reviewing and preparing out-going correspondence/media (classified and unclassified) to ensure material is properly marked, formatted, reproduced, packaged, transmitted/delivered and related support.
• Applying proper safeguards for storage, distribution, and handling of all classified media (e.g., letters, memorandums, reports, books, binders, CDs/DVDs, etc). Performing records and file management activities according to all Federal records guidelines and requirements, to including proper tracking and disposal according to security requirements. Ensuring all items are marked and stored properly, maintaining and managing secure storage containers, regularly reviewing material in storage containers to ensure compliance, and using an organized filing system that allows documents to be identified and located quickly.
• Operating, accessing, securing, and maintaining a classified control center following all departmental and national regulations.
• Coordinating correspondence pick up and messenger services.
• Maintaining strong and free-glowing communication among correspondence center team and the ES Director (and staff) regarding workload, priorities, upcoming tasks, closed-out tasks, etc.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures.
• Bachelor degree with 4-8 year of relevant experience
• Active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance
• Demonstrated experience managing large volume of correspondence at a high level
• Demonstrated expert experience handling, tracking, transmitting, and dispositioning or destroying classified materials
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and identify priorities, communicate those priorities, and reprioritize as necessary.
• 5-10 years of overall work experience supporting federal government programs (e.g., DOE, DOD, DHS, etc.)
• Experience working in and managing a classified control center
• Knowledge of NNSA, its missions, leadership, offices, and responsibilities
• Previous experience handing inter-governmental communications (e.g., DOE, DOD, White House, Congress, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.