Job Requisition:Facilities Manager
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring the optimal operating status of identified offices in the Tysons/Reston/Chantilly region of northern Virginia. This position will serve as a program advocate to address issues that would impact the effective mission execution. The position will serve as a focal point supporting program logistics and access at these sites. This role will coordinate with internal and external service providers, facility/enterprise management, security and key stakeholders to identify issues and mitigation solutions for select offices.
- Support the on-boarding and departure of program personnel.
- Assist personnel with attaining appropriate entry badges and maintaining access controls.
- Coordinate with workforce to identify issues and develop methods to solutions for resolution
- Coordinate with workforce, service providers, and stakeholders on events, such as scheduled maintenance or outages, that impact operations
- Coordinate with PMO and corporate elements for the procurement of resources to support the mission
- Maintain close relationships with service providers, internal corporate elements and other important site points of contact
- Maintain an inventory of serialized and accountable items
- Experience in facilities management/project management
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Candidate must have a BS with 4-8 years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.