Job Requisition:Executive Administrative Assistant
The Government Health & Safety Solutions Organization is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant, who will provide administrative support to the SSA Programs Division located in Baltimore, MD.
The candidate will work collaboratively with internal and external staff to provide Executive Administrative Program Support to include the following:
- Provides direct assistance to the Division Manager and works independently on special assignments related to program and corporate matters.
- Manages access to the executive, maintains and modifies executive schedule.
- Handles confidential business matters and maintains smooth operation of office when the executive is unavailable.
- Typically responsible for the release of a variety of complex communications that affect the entire organization and designs and maintains procedures that allow appropriate access to confidential information.
- Compiles and consolidates data from various sources into meaningful documents/reports that will be utilized by key divisional decision makers.
- Process purchase requests, obtains quotes, compare prices and prepare purchase documents.
- Assist staff with the preparation of division-level reporting requirements.
- Analyzes budgeting and accounting reports for the purpose of maintaining expenditure controls.
- Assists other project management staff with administrative tasks, including drafting and editing of letters and correspondence, scanning documents, coordinating travel arrangements, creating and printing business cards, and shipping materials.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
- Problems are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, and may be difficult.
- Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members.
- Works to influence team members regarding solutions, process and/or approaches.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in government contracts and health systems preferred.
- Candidates must possess interpersonal skills to work effectively with executives, project management staff, functional staff, and customers.
- Candidate must have significant experience with computer software, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.