Job Requisition:ServiceNow - Quality Assurance Manager
Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Process Analyst to work remotely from your home office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Service Management Office (SMO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. SMO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
The Quality Assurance Manager must have experience in creating and implementing a detailed plan to ensure overall quality of all IT products, services and systems. They must have experience in resolving all project or program release problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve results. They must also have experience in assuring the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Computer Science, or related scientific/technical discipline is required with 10 years of professional experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- The Quality Assurance Manager must have experience in creating and implementing a detailed plan to ensure overall quality of all IT products, services and systems. They must have experience in resolving all project or program release problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve results. They must also have experience in assuring the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Candidate must have ServiceNow experience
- MUST have experience with ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework (ATF)
- Experience with ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, ITBM modules
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience writing Test Plans
- Experience writing Test Cases
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Work with other Quality Assurance personnel to create the testing structure and test scripts (manual and automated)
- Coordinate UAT with Product Owners
- Determine the business functions that are most appropriate for test automation.
- Align testing priorities with the business needs
- Maintaining test scripts within the testing framework (both manual and automated)
- Manual testing as needed
- Demonstrated ability to create automated test scripts and/or 5 years’ experience testing ServiceNow deployments
- Experience testing ServiceNow modules
- Ability to perform different types of testing such as manual, automated, smoke, and regression testing.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and best practices for quality assurance testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong qualitative skills
- ITIL Certification
- ServiceNow Certification(s)
- Coding experience is a plus
- Leadership skills; initiative, problem-solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibility
- Ability to be self-managing or work with a team
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.