Job Requisition:Flying Unit Level Intelligence SME/Instructor
Assist USAF and other government agencies in the creation and development of combat capability documents, presentations, formal messages, background papers, items of interest, and staff summary packages for USAFCENT Senior Management review. The SME shall provide training to junior intelligence analysts through informal and formal training sessions within each perspective function performed within the PWS. The SME shall provide air intelligence support to USCENTCOM forces and support USAFCENT’s interface with national agencies, USCENTCOM, and component elements.
- Provide expert analytic support through the authoring and critical review of Flying Unit Level Intelligence related products, RFIs, and problems in the AOR and home station ensuring an emphasis on potential implications to USAFCENT operations.
- Maintain currency in USCENTCOM, USAFCENT, and Unit Level Intel Intelligence techniques and tradecraft.
- Instruct, teach, and inform students on current Flying Unit core competencies.
- Write and amend all A2 courses with unit level content.
- Stay current and maintain system certifications/expertise.
- Maintain currency in Unit Level related systems and tradecraft.
- Travel to the CAOC, and AOR units 20% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree with five (5) years’ experience . Additional experience will substitute for a degree.
- Formal Military Intelligence training
- USAFCENT/USCENTCOM AOR or CAOC or Flying Unit Intelligence experience.
- Multi Aircraft Mission Design Series (MDS) Unit Level experience
- Instructor certifications / qualifications
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.