Job Requisition:Senior Program Analyst
Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Senior to work remotely from your home office. Must be located in the United States.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
A Senior Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, report, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. Senior PA must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
This Person will analyze the reports and performance data of the VA data and help to make strategic decisions. The candidate must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
This position will work closely with the client and other team members to perform CMDB audit, reporting, and continuous process improvement tasks as well as workflow modification and continuing SharePoint support/administration.
- Attend Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Attend meetings for integrating Change and Config Management in ServiceNow
- Departmental SharePoint intranet support
- SharePoint workflow automation using Nintex
- SharePoint development with SharePoint Designer 2013
- CMDB Administration
- CMDB Librarian
- Configuration Item reconciliation between various VA Management databases and Service Desk Manager
- ETL scripting using XML/XML Schema
- Native attribute mapping between CA discovery tools and Service Desk Manager
- Business and Technical service modeling using UML and Universal Service Model (USM)
- Need ITIL-process, metrics-minded analyst that can get metrics requirements translated to results
- Align stakeholder objectives and KPIs to develop performance measurement plans and reports
- Design and create reports and dashboards in Service Now that map to the performance measurement plan
- Present reports, performance measurement plans, and designed analytics to both stakeholder and internal audiences
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- The individual must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree form an accredited college in a business discipline with 10 years of professional experience; or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must live within the United States
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen or Greencard holder, this is required by the contract
- ITIL Certification – Foundation minimum
- ServiceNow experience
- ITIL Process requirements gathering and development; gap analysis
- IT Service metrics requirements gathering and development
- Metrics reporting and dashboards management experience
- Facilitation skills; excellent communications; mission-focused
- Logical; organized; aggressive; team-player
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.