Job Requisition:Senior Program Analyst
Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Senior to work remotely from your home office. Must be located in the United States.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
A Senior Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, report, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. Senior PA must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
This Person will analyze the reports and performance data of the VA data and help to make strategic decisions. The candidate must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
This position will work closely with the client and other team members to perform CMDB audit, reporting, and continuous process improvement tasks as well as workflow modification and continuing SharePoint support/administration.
- Attend Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Attend meetings for integrating Change and Config Management in ServiceNow
- Departmental SharePoint intranet support
- SharePoint workflow automation using Nintex
- SharePoint development with SharePoint Designer 2013
- CMDB Administration
- CMDB Librarian
- Configuration Item reconciliation between various VA Management databases and Service Desk Manager
- ETL scripting using XML/XML Schema
- Native attribute mapping between CA discovery tools and Service Desk Manager
- Business and Technical service modeling using UML and Universal Service Model (USM)
- Need ITIL-process, metrics-minded analyst that can get metrics requirements translated to results
- Align stakeholder objectives and KPIs to develop performance measurement plans and reports
- Design and create reports and dashboards in Service Now that map to the performance measurement plan
- Present reports, performance measurement plans, and designed analytics to both stakeholder and internal audiences
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- The individual must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree form an accredited college in a business discipline with 10 years of professional experience; or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must live within the United States
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen or Greencard holder, this is required by the contract
- ITIL Certification – Foundation minimum
- ServiceNow experience
- ITIL Process requirements gathering and development; gap analysis
- IT Service metrics requirements gathering and development
- Metrics reporting and dashboards management experience
- Facilitation skills; excellent communications; mission-focused
- Logical; organized; aggressive; team-player