Job Requisition:SIGINT Task Lead Course Manager
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a SIGINT Task Lead at Fort Meade, Maryland
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Lead all aspects of the SIGINT Task oversight support functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff to include managing the performance and accountability of SIGINT Instructors and Course Developers
- Assist the PM in assessing new hires and ensuring Contractor personnel are trained, certified, and maintain their job currency
- Manage intelligence related SIGINT training, requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results at the program level
- Monitor, record and report SIGINT related training as well as identify and forecast SIGINT training opportunities within Collective Training events
- Provide input data and maintain database of training to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop, manage and implement innovative SIGINT courses and training aids
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 12 to 15 years of experience as a military or civilian SIGINT professional
- Graduate of an Army Instructor School or equivalent Intelligence Community Instructor course
- Demonstrated proficiency in tactical and strategic SIGINT collection equipment, analysis and collection management
- Communication skills commensurate with the ability to interface with senior military or civilian officials, managers and subordinates
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Former experience as an Army MOS 35S/N/P or Warrant Officer
- Experience developing military programs of instruction
- Knowledge of SIGINT scripting, scenario and exercise development
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.