Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for a Document Management Specialist in Oak Ridge, TN.
In this role, you will perform a variety of activities in support of document control and retention services.
- Responsible for preparing and scanning contract, procurement and other files and upload images into central document
- retention system (Documentum)
- Perform visual inspection, correction and processing of scanned images
- Assist with maintenance of large physical inventory of hard copy documents
- Tag documents with applicable record retention requirements in accordance with company established record retention
- Assist with the coordination and shipment of hard copy documents to a third-party vendor for storage
- Monitor various image workflow queues to ensure all items are validated and processed daily
- Assist department in other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of High School degree.
- General computer experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.