Job Requisition:COMSEC Account Manager
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). The candidate will perform as Project Manager for the Integration team and is responsible for all schedules, requirements, and cost.
- Manage the DHS COMSEC account and the custodian associated with the account.
- Must have experience with COMSEC accounting of over 7000 line items and be able to track 600 hand receipt holders.
- Experience managing at least 5 FTEs.
- Conduct network and telecommunications system incident investigation.
- Responsible for COMSEC material which includes Paper Keymat, Electronic Keymat, equipment, publications, magnetic storage media, and combinations, while ensuring all accounting and tracking of COMSEC equipment is contained within the COMSEC, Accounting, Reporting, and Distribution System (CARDS).
- Perform network system backups per documented methods and procedures.
- Performs duties as; OTAR (Over the Air Rekey) and software upgrades on fielded equipment; ensures proper storage, handling, shipping and receiving of Controlled Cryptographic Information / Items (CCI), classified equipment and documentation; maintains, upgrades and troubleshoot equipment; utilizes Remedy for incident and equipment tracking
- Monitor network and telecommunications system performance and respond to anomalies and issues according to defined procedures
- Hands-on experience with COMSEC devices, physical operations, key loading and troubleshooting KG 175 A, D, G, F, and C100), Sectéra Wireline Terminal (SWT FNBB21 and FNBD 21), vIPers (FNBE21) SME- PED (SMBP21) KIV- 7, STEs, Talons (KOV 26 and KOV 26Bs), and MVCs.
- Build network and telecommunications systems for deployment, assist in testing, and prepare for shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited College or University is required along with 8+ years of experience. In lieu of a degree 12+ years of experience may be considered.
- Secret, preferred Top Secret/SCI
- Experienced with administration of Local Management Device/Key Processor (LMDKP) and Key Management Infrastructure (KMI)
- Shall have knowledge of the General Dynamics Taclane line of Network Encryptors (INE) to include the KG-175A, KG-175D, KG-175G, KG-175F, KG-175X, and KG-175N.
- Execute procedures to load various cryptographic equipment including: TACLANE, FASTLANE, vIPER, STE, KIV-7, and KG-84
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.