The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region, which requires an Environmental Engineer. The candidate will have demonstrated experience with Environmental Health and Safety and Environmental equipment testing. The candidate must possess a current TS/SCI with a Polygraph to be considered.
- Coordinate with government customers on a routine basis to recommend environmental future tests
- Plan and conduct environmental training, equipment testing and Quality Assurance
- Communicate test results in both oral and written formats
- Provide environmental oversight and guidance to a test team
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety protocols
- Demonstrated knowledge of government test procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Demonstrated ability to work as an individual and in a team environment
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Environmental Eng
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.