The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a PCB Stock Room Technician. The candidate has experience with providing stock room management and operation support for components and test equipment. The candidate must also have knowledge of equipment, assembly components and processes. The candidate must be able to interface with procurement to define specific components and materials required, and the associated timelines.
- Provide stock room management, consumables management and operational support for components and test equipment.
- Develop and implement a stock management plan for US and field locations.
- Manage associated component files.
- Maintain a safe operating environment in the shop and work closely with the safety officer to adhere to OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Provide direction for officer training.
- Maintain/enhance shop documentation and processes.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required 5% of the time.
- Ability to manage a team and be the focal point for stock room management.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain material inventory and replenish the component inventory in a timely manner by monitoring the stock status. Report on expended material.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, adapt quickly to changing requirements, work as part of a team, including strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 year of experience working with the Customer.
- Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.