Job Requisition:Residential Program Manager
The Residential Program Manager (RPM) provides strategic oversight of the residential program’s subcontractors, operations, budgets and forecasting to ensure achievement of goals and financial metrics. The Residential Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Residential team provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers. The RPM will also need to work hand in hand with the Accessibility and Affordability Manager and the Transformational Program Manager to ensure coordination and provide oversight as required. Position is expected to carry out individual responsibilities with initiative, independence and creativity while exercising sound professional judgment.
• Manage residential program team and incentive budget allocations to maintain cost-effective portfolio of measures in order to achieve performance goals, metrics and directives required by the PUC client.
• Proactively identify issues and develop solutions to ensure residential goal attainment.
• Provide strategic guidance to improve residential program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency and grid service measures.
• Develop and maintain policy, process and procedure documentation for residential operations including but not limited to incentive data entry, tracking, reporting and forecasting.
• Ensure subcontractors are performing to agreed-upon service levels and contractual terms. When this does not occur, take corrective measures to ensure compliance.
• Build and maintain relationships with trade allies and other stakeholders through development and delivery of presentations addressing efficient technologies and related program incentives.
• Monitor program results including energy savings and quality assurance, and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified.
• Collaborate with broader team (i.e. marketing, information technology) to implement and improve program offerings and increase accessibility.
• Contribute to strategic planning efforts to inform website master plan and oversee the work associated with updating residential content.
• Support residential community outreach activities, including staffing events, speaking on behalf of the program, and seeking out opportunities to expand outreach efforts, particularly in lower-participating communities.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Environmental or Sustainability Sciences, or Architecture or other applicable Bachelor’s degree and 4 -8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters 2-6 years of prior relevant experience will be considered.
• Experience with sustainability or energy efficiency programs with the demonstrated capacity to understand technical aspects of energy efficiency measures; Building or system design experience including relevant codes (e.g. IECC2015 , Title 24, etc.) a plus.
• Experience in developing and negotiating contracts; and managing subcontractors and volunteers, including providing quality control and budget accountability.
• Budgeting, planning and forecasting experience.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize multiple sets of data, preparing trend, qualitative and related analysis to make data driven recommendations and decisions.
• Proven experience identifying, mitigating and managing project risks and issues.
• Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills; excellent interpersonal and management skills; strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Flexible and available to work occasionally on weekend assignments (i.e. support community events).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Access and Outlook required; Experience with Salesforce a plus.
• Possess a high degree of initiative.
• Have a passion for Hawai‘i Energy’s mission.
About Hawai‘i Energy
Hawai‘i Energy helps educate island families and businesses about the many and lasting benefits of energy efficiency and conservation. Hawai‘i Energy encourages and rewards smart energy decisions which will allow our state to reach 100% clean energy faster and cheaper. To date, we have saved the people of Hawai‘i more than a billion dollars off their energy bills. Hawai‘i Energy is a ratepayer-funded energy program under contract with the Hawai‘i Public Utilities Commission. Join our team in driving energy initiatives which have immediate and local impact, and leave a legacy of sustainability for generations to come.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.