Job Requisition:Technical Administrative Coordinator
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. has an opportunity for a Technical Administrative Coordinator to join our Customer Assurance Team. This position provides potential for growth as the candidate learns more about our customers, the customer environment, and operations. Our proprietary web-based software products deliver industry-leading digital communications and citizen service tools to elected officials and government offices on Capitol Hill and across the United States.
The successful candidate will work at the direction of the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager to perform operational tasks, as well as to serve as administrative support for project management.
Duties will include:
- Monitor team queues to expedite request processing to ensure high customer service levels.
- Track team action plans and report progress.
- Track customers and orders, maintain financial information, and reconcile payments.
- Order hardware and computer parts, and reconcile credit card purchases.
- Process paperwork for purchases and follow up to completion.
- Produce weekly reports and assist with monthly customer deliverable reports.
- Assist in documentation of policies and procedures for the program.
- General administrative and project support for the management team.
The candidate will need to interact with multiple teams across the DSI program. Other projects may include process improvement activities, staffing assistance, and staff onboarding activities.
Usually requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to pass a background check to receive a Public Trust.
- BA or BS degree strongly preferred.
- Basic project leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and encourage cooperation from individuals across teams to complete project milestones on time.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to evaluate processes and improve workflow.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills—able to identify intricate problems and to articulate strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Advanced skills in using MS Excel (Pivot Tables and charts, advanced formulas, etc.).
- Strong business communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with web-based software applications, database principles and basic IT principles.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, preferably with experience communicating with customer regarding billing (AP and AR).
- Experience with the U. S. House of Representatives environment or U. S. Government offices.
- Demonstrated leadership through auxiliary interests (volunteer opportunities, membership in philanthropic societies, etc.).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.