Job Requisition:Audit Manager
Leidos Corporate Internal Audit Team is seeking an Audit Manager for Finance and Operations Audits located in Reston - VA.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Internal Audit team who is responsible for Finance and Operations Audit activities including risk assessment, development of the audit plan, audit scoping and execution and SOX audits. This position reports to the Audit Director and requires a close working relationship with the Business Groups and Corporate functions. You will lead Finance, Operations, Program Audits and Advisory projects. Good leadership skills, ability to train team members and excellent communication skills are also expected from you in this role.
This position requires 10% domestic and international travel.
- Support, direct, plan and evaluate Finance, Operations and Program Audits and Advisory projects, including focusing on various areas, such as Internal Controls, and Financial, Operational and Compliance risks
- Assist the Audit Director with the development and maintenance of the audit plan and budget, the preparation of audit plan memoranda, execution of audits and advisory projects, preparation of audit reports with specific recommendations to Senior Management
- Facilitate work with external auditors and other risk management-related departments and other internal stakeholders, including Government Compliance, Ethics and Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Management
- Leverage expertise in audit, finance, accounting, and technology and apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts
- Work on complex problems and provide creative solutions
- Use judgement to accomplish objectives and be self-motivated and directed
- Maintain direct supervision of a team of staff and third party contractors, assign work, review work and undertake performance reviews
- Interview, hire and train employees
- Interact with executive-level management directly
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 7+ years prior experience in internal or external auditing, including directing, planning, and evaluating overall internal audit programs
- 2+ years of experience leading Finance and Operations audit functions and managing audit teams
- Experience leading and executing risk-based Finance and Operations internal audits and/or risk and control assessments, leveraging GAAP guidelines, and proficiency in core requirements and methodologies for SOX rules, regulations and internal control programs
- CPA Certification or equivalent
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to be applied appropriately across all levels of the organization
- Possession of excellent project management, organizational, and strategic and innovative critical thinking skills
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Prior experience in Corporate Internal Audit is preferred
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus
- Prior government consulting experience or experience working in a government department or quasi government organization
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Internal Audit3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.