Job Requisition:HIPAA Analyst II (Team Coordinator)
Leidos is seeking a HIPAA Analyst II (Team Coordinator) to join our Washington, D.C. team. Team Coordinator is responsible for the oversight, management, and daily distribution of incoming complaints and correspondence for intake and processing. The Team Coordinator will supervise and manage the workload of Document Management Analysts (DMAs).
Main Duties include:
- Manage the timely initiation and validation of incoming complaints
- Perform quality assurance of administrative, non-investigative cases
- Monitor and evaluate DMA team task performance
- Respond to inquiries from general public
- Refer cases to regional offices
- other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to develop partnerships with external and internal stakeholders to
- Outstanding written, oral communication and organizational skills
- Experience reviewing and analyzing documents
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Ability to absorb substantial subject matter and apply case resolution guidelines to facts of case
- Ability to offer measured responses to the general public
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with a variety of computer applications including databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and scanning;
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Familiarity with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1966 (HIPAA)
- Strong interest in civil rights and/or health information privacy and security;
- Experience working in a law firm and/or government environment;
- Customer service background
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Paralegal2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.