Job Requisition:Logistician Trainer
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistician Trainer supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Logistician Trainer for the PSS-T Program is responsible for managing logistics activities at Yuma Proving Ground and instructing a training course once a month to train operators and technical staff in the use of RepairData, an asset management and maintenance-reporting database. The Logistician Trainer will be part of a team located in Yuma Proving Ground Arizona at the Training Center and will deliver hands on training to familiarize new hires preparing to deploy with the use of RepairData for sustainment activities in preparation for live operations at the forward deployed sites.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shipping and Receiving of program equipment and materials.
- Inventory Management at the site performing 10% site inventories monthly.
- Sensitive Items inventories monthly.
- Organizing the site, labeling containers, barcoding equipment and locations, setting up the site for use of automated equipment scanning tools for inventory management.
- Requisition supplies necessary for site operations when shortages are realized through inventory actions or requests from training team.
- Instruct training course, course delivery includes a variety of formats including lecturing, hands on training, and training exercises in use of maintenance reporting and inventory management databases.
- Instruct training for failure response, coordination with the Flight Operations Center, and site status reporting requirements for daily status reports.
- Instruct technical training for logistics activities required at forward sites such maintenance reporting, updating data records in Repairdata for movement of inventory, spare parts requisitions, and consumption of consumables.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Experienced course instructor capable of explaining technical solutions, practices, and procedures to others within the organization.
- Experience with DoD logistics activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience developing and delivering training coursework in multiple formats.
- Logistics experience to include material handling, inventory control, procurement, shipping and receiving, use of asset management databases.
- Experience monitoring supply levels and acting as supply chain manager.
- Four (4) or more years of relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.