Job Requisition:Business Systems Analyst - ITIL Knowledge Management
Leidos is seeking a candidate to be a member of a team in defining the knowledge management process for the NASA NEST program. The candidate will work with the NEST knowledge management Team and work with the NASA ESI organization and the NEST Team to help create and continuously track the NEST knowledge management process. This position will give the candidate the opportunity to help manage knowledge management in the dynamic, technology-driven NASA environment. The candidate will use proven ITIL-based change processes - proven by other Leidos programs and NASA - to help monitor knowledge management within the NASA environment. The knowledge management process will be supported by the NASA ServiceNow ITSM system and will leverage the existing documentation to help create the knowledge management database. The candidate will work with other NEST team members to gather information and create quality Tier 0 knowledge articles.
• Serves as a member of NEST Knowledge Management team
• Partner with the NASA ESI team and other NASA organizations to create the NASA NEST knowledge management process; Ensuring that NEST knowledge management process complies with/complements the NASA 7120.7 processes.
• Champions the NEST knowledge Management process; works with other NEST Change Team members to educate the NASA user and the NEST team members on the NEST knowledge management process.
• Assists in driving process education to support knowledge management adoption.
• Works with the NEST ServiceNow team to validate and, when necessary, update the knowledge management process
Basic Qualifications and Typical Education:
• Bachelor's degree and or equivalent years of experience.
• Knowledge of the ITIL v3 processes and associated ITSM tool support with either ServiceNow or Remedy.
• Understanding of deployment and support of ITIL processes in an active production environment.
• Good negotiation and communication skills. Ability to work with a diverse team to reach consensus on critical issues.
• Awareness of Tier 0 knowledge articles that enable easy-to-follow end user experiences.
• Knowledge of computer system infrastructures the infrastructure building blocks (e.g., desktops, network devices, printers, applications, databases, etc.) - all of the elements the may be influenced by ITIL-based changes.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology driven environment while striving to achieve customer satisfaction.
• ITIL v3 certification is preferred
• Direct experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow CMDB
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP1 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.