Job Requisition:Mobility Engineer
Leidos Corporate IT Group is seeking a Mobility Engineer to join our Enterprise End User Services team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape the company's future mobile device and application management strategy. This role will also have the opportunity to engage as a subject matter expert with our CTO and business unit organizations.
Ideally, we're looking for someone who can support this from one of the following locations: Reston - VA, Gaithersburg - MD, Orlando - FL, King Of Prussia - PA, and San Diego - CA. We will also consider telecommute for the right person.
Major initiatives that you will support include:
· Support and maintain the Mobile Iron infrastructure and product for 8,000 corporate and BYO iOS and Android devices
· Enabling Office 365 and related applications in a mobile environment
· Keeping our Mobility offering current by supporting research and providing recommendations for products and process related to Mobile Device Management
- Provide engineering support for the design, sustainment and development of enterprise mobility solutions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, existing designs, and best practices in scope
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the Leidos infrastructure operations and support organizations
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Interact with sister organizations including Corporate Information Security, Data Center, Operations, and Health management teams to ensure integrated solutions are fully vetted
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of prior experience related to end user engineering. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience in managing and maintaining a large enterprise Mobility infrastructure comprised of iOS and Android devices
- Proven experience in administering the Mobile Iron product
- Experience with PKI, Certificates, and Signing for emails and other document types in a Mobile environment
- A good understanding of Active Directory technologies including synchronization with Exchange infrastructure
- Experience in technical troubleshooting for iOS and Android devices
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and processes for developing end to end provisioning processes
- Knowledge of standard engineering and support processes such as ITIL, life cycle management, and ITSM
- Ability to embrace a diverse and geographically distributed team structure
- Ability to support changes and upgrades outside of normal business hours
- Must be US Citizen and eligible for federal clearance
· Understanding of security principles including NIST, USGCB, DISA STIG
· Experience with scripting tools including Microsoft PowerShell
· Exposure to mobile device management in an Office 365 environment including Microsoft InTune
· Experience with Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
· Experience maintaining Safari and mobile browser standards experience a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.