Job Requisition:Technical Trainer-Logistics, Property, Defense
Candidate must have excellent writing, customer service, data analysis, technical analysis, and problem solving skills. Candidate must have experience in writing, maintaining, and reviewing training material and help content for applications, preferably large, enterprise-scale applications. Knowledge of DoD Property Accountability, Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting, Fleet Management, and/or Warehouse Operations is a plus. Candidate should be very detail-oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with a willingness to research, learn, and apply new concepts and technologies. Knowledge of the application development lifecycle is a plus.
Training DoD personnel on the use of the Defense Property Accountability System
BS and 4+ years of experience. Four years of experience can be substituted for BS.
• Reads, reviews, and analyzes requirements documents for new application functionality or changes to existing application functionality. Coordinates with requirements document POC to ask questions and suggest improvements/corrections during development cycle.
• Reviews and maintains training material for accuracy for existing application functionality.
• Writes training material for new application functionality, as it is developed.
• Creates training material content for use in media or videos.
• Prepares training material for publication on the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Reviews and maintains help content for accuracy for existing application functionality.
• Writes help content for new application functionality, as it is developed.
• Conducts content team reviews of developed training material and help content.
• Tests HTML of training material and help content to ensure SCORM and Section 508 compliance.
• Builds and publishes help package.
• Develops quality assurance audit reviews.
• Performs in-person and virtual training.
• Develops test and evaluation forms.
• Writes webinar content to Defense Connect Online (DCO) standards.
• Schedules webinars.
• Performs dry-runs and conducts webinars using DCO.
• Creates post-webinar reports.
• Edits and archives webinars in DCO.
• Travel Required 45% or more
Must have or be able to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance.
Candidate must be a team player with a willing attitude and possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with team members and senior managers. Candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills, be able to perform independent analysis, and complete assigned tasks with a deadline and with minimal supervision.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.