Job Requisition:Software Development Lead/Scrum Master
The Leidos Health group currently has an opening for a Software Development Lead/Scrum Master to work in Washington DC in support of our preparedness activities with the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR).
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Collaborates with program managers, technical leads, development team on the requirement elicitation, and documentation and acceptance criteria in fast-paced agile environment.
Work with customer to refine, groom and prioritize issue backlog.
Work with development teams to flesh out technical and QA requirements.
Continuously monitor, identify risks and risk mitigations and capture team performance reports
Quickly adapt to customer dynamic environment and adopt their processes and foster innovative ideas.
Participate in the full software development lifecycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on medium to large, complex projects.
- Ensure team adheres to Agile processes and software engineering best practices.
- Build software solutions where the solution is not always well defined but always considers the customer first.
- Basic Qualifications
- Proficiency with web application technologies
- Experience delivering an entire piece of a system or application
- Experience serving as a technical lead
- Deep understanding of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
- BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.