Job Requisition:Project Coordinator
careC2 Project Coordinator
The careC2 team is searching for an energetic, organized, resourceful team-member that will work with the careC2 program management office (PMO). The careC2 project coordinator is a fast-paced job well-suited for people who are highly organized and skilled at multitasking. The project coordinator will track, coordinate and report on careC2 applications and client implementations, and all careC2 activities as assigned. The successful candidate will be able to work efficiently across the careC2 engineering, operations and business development teams.
- The project coordinator supports the careC2 PMO with tactical and strategic activities including scheduling meetings, documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Assist with the development and maintenance of project plans, tracking deliverables, timelines, and financials
- The project coordinator will effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders: internal careC2 team members, vendors, clients, etc.
- Working across careC2 departments, responsible for developing and distributing weekly, monthly and quarterly deliverables
- As required, the project coordinator will act as a back-up for careC2 administrative activities including managing travel and meetings for the team
- Other assignments and project tasks as required
- High School degree with 2-4 years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior MS office skills: MS project, word, excel, power point
- Strong ability in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience with successful interaction between customers and vendors
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Prior experience with IT/infrastructure and/or clinical/healthcare projects.