Job Requisition:Systems Administrator
Supplement desktop support with a Dedicated System Administrator (DSA) for the exclusive support of:
• Desktop support and gov’t furnished iPad support
• System administration and support of the loaner pool of laptops
• Provision, manage and maintain user accounts, groups for the desktops.
• Debug/diagnose system problems with software, hardware and coordinate disposition, repair and resolution as appropriate.
• Work with other NEST and NICS technicians on a variety of issues including system refresh, network issues, etc. providing support after the system is refreshed
• Any desktop software (list below) beyond the NEST desktop standard load
• Provide desktop support to the Logistics contractor (ALUTIQ) on the RFID devices and the desktops in use for package tracking
• Install and configure 3rd party software (i.e. AutoCAD, ArcGIS)
• Perform software installs and upgrades in coordination with the software vendor. Ensure that the software is configured and tested
• Provide desktop support, if needed, for the Phoenix Fuel System in an as-is state on the Windows 7 Fuel System server to allow sharing of the Fuel System data in a replication of the current setup.
• Work with EnaSys and the Dataspan vendor to test and verify that the AssetTrak desktop client and Enatrak scanner software continues to run as originally installed.
• Provide desktop support to Winn Item Tracking System (WITS) package tracking end users.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience and/or 8 years of experience in lieu of degree.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.