Job Requisition:Division F&BO Sr Manager
The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation within the Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Division F&BO Sr Manager to support our Air Force Division with ~$200M in annual revenues.
The Division F&BO Sr Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Program Finance Analysts to support the programs within the portfolio, supporting the Division Manager and establishing strong customer relationships. Recurring responsibilities will include:
- Attending program management reviews and key customer meetings
- Establishing program processes
- Providing valuable data to program leadership to support operational decision making
- Managing the programs financial forecast and risks/opportunities
- Billing/Cash collection/unbilled management
- EAC management
- Customer deliverable reporting
- Program performance management including Earned value management (where applicable)
- Subcontractor oversight
- Contract funding
- Program Issue resolution
- Growth & Development of first line leaders and financial analysts
- Bachelors and 8+ years of experience or Masters and 6+ years of experience.
- Must have experience managing finances and business operations for government contracts
- Secret Clearance required, ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- PMP certification
- MBA or Masters of Finance
- Top Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Operations Finance1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.