Job Requisition:Application Support Analyst
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Working for Leidos gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and rewards innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
We are recruiting an Application Support Analyst in our Glasgow office and become part of and experienced and growing Team.
Do you have experience in :
Incident and Problem Analysis
- Capture and Analysis of customers’ incident, request and problem tickets within strict Service Levels
- Liaising with customers and other third parties to ensure that incident and problem tickets are resolved in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Liaise with internal Change and Release Management functions to enable the smooth transition of solutions into Production
- Producing both customer-facing and internal knowledge base documentation as required in line with company and customer standards
- Participating and facilitating knowledge sharing between Support, Development and Service Delivery functions
- Actively participating in Continual Service Improvement Activities in order to add value to the services provided to customers
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and principles
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff within the organisation and customer
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of applying processes and procedures
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Analysis and solving of Incidents and Problems
- Demonstrate appropriate technical competence
- Experience of working within a quality environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (Can plan and meet own timescales)
- Excellent communication skill with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to provide / assist in viable, effective and timely technical solutions for customers’ incidents
Exposure to or experience in the following technologies and methodologies would be beneficial, particularly the following:
- Oracle RDBMS
- Oracle PL/SQL and SQL (using TOAD)
- .NET development technologies (C# and ASP.NET MVC)
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprint.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Software Engineering1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.