Job Requisition:Program Coordinator TS/SCI with polygraph
Are you ready to make a major improvement to your career? Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will be proud to say you work with Leidos because not only do we treat our employees like an important part of our business, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. You will enjoy great benefits, flexible schedules and the opportunity to grow your career.
If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading on!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator at our Leidos Facility in Columbia, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The Program Coordinator (PC) shall assist the Program Manager (PM) and Program Management Office (PMO) in the execution of the program management policies and procedures and shall be responsible for providing programmatic administrative support for the daily operations of the PMO.
- Define, implement and provide guidance/ training on PMO processes and policies.
- Defining new administrative processes to follow the ever changing customer processes for onboarding, purchasing material, updating security accesses, requests for training, etc.
The PC will work independently on a daily basis supporting and making decisions that impact the technical workforce.
- Meeting Facilitation to include customer program review meetings, independent program review, staffing, etc.
- Staffing Administration - Responsible for staffing activities, including the collection of suitable candidate resumes, scheduling of candidate interviews, management of interview feedback, new staff in-processing (badging, CPRL, charge number, orientation, etc.), and staff out-processing as required. The PC must coordinate with team leads, Leidos Recruiter, HR and Security personnel to ensure all components of the staffing process come together effectively and efficiently
- Primary point of contact for contract personnel (Leidos and Subs) and subcontractor management representatives for non-technical programmatic issues. Responsible for working issues to resolution. Determine when items need to be escalated and to whom.
- Manage staffing metrics and update weekly/monthly reports
- Responsible for day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure the Program meets organization goals and requirements.
- Develops and maintains the Program SharePoint site (SharePoint Designer & Microsoft Infopath) to include requirements gathering, workflow development and implementation of new SharePoint Tools.
- Develops and maintains processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete and support goals and strategic initiatives
- Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Shares lessons learned and best practices across the program, building relationships with stakeholders
- Source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution and support the successful delivery of the Program through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- 4 or more years related experience
- Within the past 5 years, a minimum of 1 year program administration experience on a contract in a DoD environment.
- Bachelors Degree is typically required, but related experience will be considered on a case by case basis in lieu of degree
- Detail-oriented aptitude with a strong ability to multi-task
Minimum 2 years' experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook/e-mail) required.
Strong written & oral communication skills
- Strong familiarity with SharePoint Portal Administration and Work Flow Development
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures for producing and maintaining documentation, correspondence, records and deliveries
- Must be able work without direct supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work and communicate with and adapt to personnel at all levels
- Ability to excel in high visibility situations and work effectively under the pressure of rigid deadlines
- Excellent, demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
- Ability to use independent judgment and initiative in providing programmatic administrative support for the daily operations of the PMO