Job Requisition:Personnel / Physical Security Professional with active TS/SCI and Polygraph
Leidos is seeking a Security Professional with an active TS/SCI and Polygraph to support our facility in Vienna, VA. The facility has a growing customer that will need assistance with security and facility operations. The ideal candidate will be energetic and customer service driven.
• Responsible for physical, badging, access control and as needed alarm response for the facility.
• Primary COMSEC custodian for the facility.
• Assist with clearance briefing Leidos personnel and subcontractors.
• Coordinate facility operations as needed.
• Must be willing to respond to after-hours facility alarms as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
8 – 12+ years of professional security experience.
Knowledge of multiple Security functional areas.
An understanding of security principles and government special security regulations (i.e. ICDs, , NISPOM, and NSM)
Excellent organizational/communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
- Active Top Secret//SCI Clearance and Polygraph is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for an SSBI and access to classified information.
Experience with SCIF/SAPF construction
• Experience conducting Security incident inquiries
• Resourceful in solving problem and capitalizing on opportunities
• Professional Certifications/Affiliations
• Experience with COMSEC
• Familiarity with SIMS
• Familiarity with Scattered Castles
• Experience with MS Office products.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.