Job Requisition:Network Gateway Engineer
Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Network Gateway Engineer. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Network Infrastructure.
- Experience with design and configuration of Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Cisco routers, Cisco Firewalls, and Cisco switches.
- Manage all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network.
- Must be organized, able to design and be document oriented in the engineering process, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN/Wireless principals.
- Implement and support BGP routing protocols.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Manage and configure Cisco routing/switching rules and firewall ACLs.
- Design, manage and configure VMware vSphere ESXi, VMware vCenter, and VMware vSphere Client.
- Provide analysis to network and distributed Firewall infrastructure.
- Design and maintain IPSec VPN infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP internetworking.
- Experience with VMware vSphere ESXi, VMWare vCenter, and VMware vSphere Client.
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity troubleshooting IPSLA statements.
- Experience analyzing VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting.
- Experience with ports and protocols.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.