Leidos is looking for a Software Developer position for a Sustainment Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 10 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications
- Troubleshoot software and system issues in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates
- Requires BS and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance, with ability to obtain a Polygraph POST hire
- Software engineering and development experience with Java and/or C++
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Experience with Windows, Solaris/Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with C++, C#, or the .net framework
- Experience with Perl and Python
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience working in AWS Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
- Experience with Business analytics and Tableau design and integration
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.