Job Requisition:Senior Signals Analyst
Leidos has an opening for a Senior Signals Analyst supporting the 57th Intelligence Squadron in San Antonio, TX. The candidate must possess the necessary education, technical training and experience to enable the analyst to extract from digitized samples of an intercepted signal, or from formatted records reporting the intercept of a signal, the observable parameters which are used to identify a radar's emission and define the radar's modes of operation.
- Perform TechELINT analysis using the appropriate TechELINT community to measure and derive signal parameters, then report the findings of such analyses in serialized SIGINT products
- Accurately represent radar signal characteristics in CED and interpret how observed signal behavior relates to the likely engineering design and operating modes of radars for which the 57 IS has production responsibility.
- The signals analyst must be familiar with SIGINT collection organizations and how SIGINT information is stored and utilized throughout the intelligence community.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation
- Must have a valid polygraph examination on file. TechELINT analysts being proposed to work under this contract who do not have a valid polygraph examination on file must consent to an examination/re-examination in order to gain access to ELINT data.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years combined experience of pertinent technical training, college education and work experience, which must include a minimum of three years of TechELINT analysis experience
- Successful completion of SIGE 3810 or equivalent course is required.
- Accomplish all ELINT production for the most sophisticated emitters for which the 57 IS has production responsibility.
- Successful completion of SIGE 4810 is highly desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.