Job Requisition:All Source Intelligence Analyst
Description: The Analyst will gather and synthesize all source terrorist-related information to support development of daily counterterrorism (CT) products that promote situational awareness across the Intelligence Community (IC) and broader US Government. The Analyst may be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Integrate and assess the full scope of IC collection efforts against specific targets
- Evaluate existing collection streams/sources; and trends, opportunities, and gaps in reporting
- Work with multiple IC agencies to determine threats
- Collaborate with IC partners to address critical CT intelligence gaps and utilize the full range of CT and counter-proliferation collection platforms
- Comb through cable traffic and leverage previous analytical experience to disseminate pertinent information to leadership
- Create and maintain quarterly trend statistics on collection postures and responses
- Experience working with intelligence collection as it related to CT issues
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory in order to brief senior-level officials
- Broad-based experience supporting defense and intelligence enterprises and an understanding of different IC customer’s needs
- Experience working with key US foreign policy and national security CT objectives
- Previous military experience and/or exposure to Department of Defense reporting is mandatory
- At a minimum, candidates are required to have a High School diploma + 6 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 2 to 4 years experience
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.