Job Requisition:Incident Manager - ITIL based
Leidos is seeking a candidate to serve as the Incident Manager for the ESA IV program. The candidate will utilize proven ITIL processes to partner with the ESA IV organization and other ESA IV components to define the incident management process for ESA IV. The candidate will be the primary incident management contact for ESA IV. The Incident Manager will work closely with the Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams to identify ITIL- related incidents and track them through resolution. The Incident Manager will utilize their detailed knowledge of ITIL and enterprise IT projects to provide expert incident management support for ESA IV. This assignment will enable motivated individuals to shine in the fast-paced ESA IV environment. ServiceNow will be used as the Incident Management system.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the Incident Manager and incident management champion for ESA IV.
- Driving the creation of the incident management process for ESA IV.
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with members of the teams for the creation and support of the incident management process – ESA IV Tier 1 and Tier 2 and other components within ESA IV.
- Documenting the incident management process and training team members on the ESA IV incident management process.
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years' experience or equivalent years of experience.
- ITIL v3 certification required.
- Demonstrated experience in working with IT projects to implement ITIL-based process in dynamic environment.
- Detailed knowledge of IT enterprise solutions and managed IT services.
- Detailed knowledge of ServiceNow operation highly recommended.
- Experience with Service Desk and Incident escalation and managing ITIL-define Incidents based on those escalations.
- Detailed understanding of IT enterprise components - hardware, software, licensing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams not under the candidate's direct control.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills; ability to drive consensus.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.