Job Requisition:Front Office Support Specialist - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opportunity for a Front Office Support Specialist to work at our Herndon, VA location.
This is an exciting opportunity to support mission by providing a wide range of services to include, but not limited to the following:
- Schedule appointments/meetings.
- Monitor manager e-mails; status of incoming and outgoing actions.
- Organize meetings to include documentation preparation, document minutes.
- Calendar management: manage IMTD manager calendar, triage email for priority tasking.
- Communication: draft IMTD announcements and meetings notices.
- Facilitate IMTD offsite / all hands; support development of slides for IMTD meetings.
- Schedule conference rooms and vehicle reservations.
- VTC requests/set up.
- Perform as recorder or backup for time and attendance.
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing systems and archive files as necessary.
- Make arrangements for office equipment and facilities repairs.
- Maintain inventories, issue equipment, record, receipt, accountable property, etc.
- Track and maintain accounting records via e-Supply, PSC, Genesis, DVV, PET, etc.
- Space management: provide update to IMTD managers space floor plans; facilitate IMTD staff space moves and workstation set ups; oversee equipment installations in IMTD vaults; facilitate space renovation and inventories.
- Create new accounts, data transfers, and account renewals to new staff.
- Create and format correspondence and memorandums.
- POC for check in / check out process.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff TDY trips.
- Create and submit visitor requests; Pass staff clearance to other IC Partners
- Maintains phone tree of staff locators.
- Other similar executive level administrative duties as required.
- Conduct searches and do research, based on customer requests – utilizing prior experience and knowledge to leverage search tools and criteria. Provide results in accordance with customer guidelines.
- Maintain the classified library and archive documents when appropriate.
- Electronically review a subset of newly processed documents, identify potential duplicate documents in the existing document repository. Review document duplicates and record decisions in the customer’s automated system. The customer will provide training in duplicate document detection processing.
- Create memoranda or written reports documenting the results of quality assurance studies and investigations and associated recommendations including remediation.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years’ experience providing executive level administrative support.
- Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with government officials and their customers at all levels.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality within the office.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and succeed in a hectic work pace.
- Ability to handle pressure in a poised, confident, professional manner.
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.