Job Requisition:Mid-level Analyst, TS/SCI w/Poly
Job Description: Leidos, with Operations in Columbia, MD, is looking for an Analyst to begin work on an exciting new contract supporting the Department of Defense. The successful candidate will join an established set of skilled data analysts and other users. The Analyst will provide support for various analytical requirements. These requirements include multi-source analysis, open-source analysis, threat analysis and reporting, information assurance analysis, and operations planning and support. The Analyst will perform the following standard duties:
• Analyze technical data, analyze anomalies, report threat indicators, document information and processes, gather information and interpret analytical results
• Query, develop, and summarize financial records
• Provide detailed reporting and analysis of data sets
• Develop and present briefings to a diverse set of customers including senior management
• Perform Internet Research
• Discover and document information on high-interest topics
• Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source products
• Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer
• Perform quality control on team products
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field can be substituted for four (4) years of experience
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. An active clearance is preferred
• Basic understanding of all source analysis. Analytic skills must include the ability to conceptualize, organize, & draw inferences from incomplete data and present a compelling analytic picture; identify, articulate, document and mitigate knowledge gaps
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms
• Ability to apply and/or adapt existing tools and methods or to employ new methodological approaches to substantive discipline or area of work
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.