Job Requisition:Electronic Warfare Analyst
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Electronic Warfare Analyst at Eglin AFB .This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Provides Scientific and Technical Intelligence analysis of basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of Electronic Warfare (Electronic Attack, Electronic Protection, and EW Support) technologies impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
- Conducts S&TI research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
- Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign EW systems.
- Conducts analysis of R&D process and organizations associated with target EW systems.
- Reviews model output and analyzes ELINT/SIGINT parameters for threat change validation requests, theater specific mission loads and potential reprogramming actions.
- Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance withDefense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence Intelligence Community Directives.
- Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
- Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations throughout the S&TI Enterprise.
Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.