Job Requisition:All Source Intelligence Analyst
All Source Analyst- Michael Cole
Description: Leidos is a leader in fulfilling Intelligence Community counterterrorism requirements. We have an exciting opportunity for an Entry-Level All- Source analyst to join a team of professionals in the Northern VA area. We are seeking experienced candidates with active TS/SCI with polygraphs who are able to work alongside IC and military experts. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting executive level officials with drafting reports, editing high-level reports, and writing short and succinct papers in support of the customer. The All-Source analyst will assist team members with formatting and publishing daily publications. The core hours for this position are M-F, 4pm-12am.
- Relevant exposure (for example: an internship with a government organization) to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency coordination process
- Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills are mandatory in order to be successful in the position
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and corporate writing standards in order to edit reports
- Ability to work with national security classification procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities as needed
- Strong attention to details is required
- Expert level experience working with Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook
- TS/SCI with Poly is required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 0-2 years of relevant IC experience
- Ability to work M-F, 4pm-12am
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field), 2+ years of relevant IC and/or CT experience and demonstrated performance in similar positions.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.