Job Requisition:Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer Integrator III
Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator III located at Washington, DC.
The Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Maintainer Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining intelligence computers and networks used by Military Intelligence Soldiers.
- Site Lead for a small site (39 CMEs or less).
- Responsible for the performance of technical support projects or tasks in accordance with contract requirements, and appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Manages the technical direction of projects through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises all contract activities, and serves as the principal representative in all matters pertaining to the contract. Continually measures and analyzes progress.
- Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services necessary for specific site.
- Manages subcontractors/vendors providing services and materials on the contract.
- Coordinates with the COR/ACOR on contract requirements.
- Ensures personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
- Direct Shop Operations within a logistics support and Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA).
- Manage an on the job training and skills sustainment program for logistics and maintenance personnel.
- Conduct production control and quality assurance within an IMSA.
- Conduct forecasting scheduling and work loading within an IMSA.
- Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Speacial Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
- Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
- Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link.
- Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an IMSA.
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Prepare maintenance forms and records.
- Bachelor Degree in electronics, logistics, or business management from an accredited college/university and at least six (6) years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration or an Associate’s Degree and at least eight (8) years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration, and industry certification as a Master Electronic Technician.
- Experience on maintenance and integration on two or more of the following: GRCS; Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier II computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and effectively at senior management levels.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Field Services2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.