Job Requisition:Special Access Control Officer - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Special Access Control Officer (SACO) to work at our Herndon, VA office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the mission by assisting in managing the on-going office activities in various functional areas including IT, located throughout the IC customer group. Customer will look for this person to work under general supervision from management and personnel, with a moderate degree of latitude to exercise independent judgment to accomplish work. Must be able to work as an individual performer as well as in a team environment.
- Process requests for new accesses
- Review requests
- Cross-check approvals and prerequisite checks in specific systems
- Database entry
- Manage existing user accesses
- Changing organizations/missions
- Process name changes, access conversions
- Troubleshoot issues with user accesses
- Interface with other government agencies and internal components
- Manage and process group requests
- Manage mission (access affiliation groups)
- Build new missions
- Manage mission expirations (annual cycle)
- Manage mission members, and perform clean-up of inactive users
- Manage entitlements
- Handle new entitlement requests, work with NSA for approvals
- Understanding of NSA entitlement management and provisioning processes to facilitate new entitlement access
- Implementing NSA technical and policy requirements, to include cross-Agency and inter-agency coordination
- Remove old entitlements
- Periodic review/oversight of accesses in system – monthly frequency
- Customer focus/interpersonal skills required
- Ability to articulate technical information to a diverse customer base
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to justify decisions and decision making process
- Professional knowledge
- Knowledge of Sponsor organizational structure, AORs, and operational responsibilities
- Knowledge of Sponsor relationship to other agencies
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional discretion – officer will be required to work in an environment where extremely sensitive, disconcerting, and sensationalistic information may be present. Professional discretion and conduct are imperative.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
- Minimum three years experience providing executive level administrative support.
- Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
- Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer software to include search capability.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
- Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.